Example of Legacy ARIA 1.0 Combobox With an Autocomplete List
NOTE: This page is work in progress; it is not ready for review. This work is tracked by issue 99.
Replace this paragraph with an overview of the example that is something like the following. The below example section demonstrates a simple checkbox that implements the design pattern for checkbox. This example uses ... summarize salient techniques )
Similar examples include:
- example name: summarize what this related example demonstrates.
This is the place where the reader will experience the functioning example.
- When developing an example implementation for this guide, please follow the APG example coding guidelines .
Optional section: If appropriate, please replace this content with a list of any special or noteworthy accessibility features demonstrated in this implementation, such as:
- What distinguishes this example from related examples.
- Keyboard chortcuts, live regions, unusual event handling, or other ancillary best practices that are employed.
- Do not include information that would be repeated in the following keyboard and attribute sections.
- Delete this section if not needed.
|KeyName||Description of key function.|
Role, Property, State, and Tabindex Attributes
||Describe usage/purpose, e.g., indicates the focusable element that serves as the ...|