Example of ARIA 1.1 Combobox with Grid Popup
NOTE: This page is work in progress; it is not ready for review. This work is tracked by issue 100.
The following example demonstrates an implementation of the combobox design pattern that uses the option to popup a grid containing suggested values.
Similar examples include:
- example name: summarize what this related example demonstrates.
Optional section: If appropriate, please replace this content with a list of any special or noteworthy accessibility features demonstrated in this implementation, such as:
- What distinguishes this example from related examples.
- Keyboard chortcuts, live regions, unusual event handling, or other ancillary best practices that are employed.
- Do not include information that would be repeated in the following keyboard and attribute sections.
- Delete this section if not needed.
|KeyName||Description of key function.|
Role, Property, State, and Tabindex Attributes
||Describe usage/purpose, e.g., indicates the focusable element that serves as the ...|