Examples of ARIA 1.1 Combobox with Listbox Popup
NOTE: This page is work in progress; it is not ready for review. This work is tracked by issue 100.
The following examples demonstrate different types of autocomplete behavior using the ARIA 1.1 form of the combobox design pattern.
Similar examples include:
- example name: summarize what this related example demonstrates.
Example of list autocomplete with manual selection
Example of list autocomplete with automatic selection
Example of list with inline autocomplete
Optional section: If appropriate, please replace this content with a list of any special or noteworthy accessibility features demonstrated in this implementation, such as:
- What distinguishes this example from related examples.
- Keyboard chortcuts, live regions, unusual event handling, or other ancillary best practices that are employed.
- Do not include information that would be repeated in the following keyboard and attribute sections.
- Delete this section if not needed.
|KeyName||Description of key function.|
Role, Property, State, and Tabindex Attributes
||Describe usage/purpose, e.g., indicates the focusable element that serves as the ...|