NOTE: This page is work in progress; is not ready for review. Work on this example is tracked by issue 246.
The example below demonstrates an implementation of the This example uses ... summarize salient techniques )
This is the place where the reader will experience the functioning example.
- When developing an example implementation for this guide, please follow the APG example coding guidelines .
Optional section: If appropriate, please replace this content with a list of any special or noteworthy accessibility features demonstrated in this implementation, such as:
- What distinguishes this example from related examples.
- Keyboard chortcuts, live regions, unusual event handling, or other ancillary best practices that are employed.
- Do not include information that would be repeated in the following keyboard and attribute sections.
- Delete this section if not needed.
|KeyName||Description of key function.|
Role, Property, State, and Tabindex Attributes
||Describe usage/purpose, e.g., indicates the focusable element that serves as the ...|