Links for i18n WG participants
This page points to useful information for participants in the i18n WG, and especially for new participants.
Use the project radar to orientate yourself and get an overview of what we're working on, and how it fits together. Then use this page to find useful links as you explore further.
- Project RADAR
- An overview of current activity, grouped by work area. This would normally be your starting point for getting to know the work of the Working Group (WG).
- i18n home page
- @webi18n on twitter
- i18n WG tracker
- Tracks issues raised against documents we are developing, or those developed by task forces.
- How to do a review
- Step-by-step guidelines about how to raise review comments.
- Review radar
- Upcoming and ongoing reviews by the i18n WG.
- Review comment tracker
- Review comments we are tracking.
- Spec review checklist
- Do's and dont's, with links to explanations and examples, and links to useful documents. Use this as your source of ideas and information when starting a review.
- Authoring HTML & CSS
- Do's and dont's, with links to explanations and examples, and links to useful documents.
- Authoring SVG & XML
- These are less well developed than the HTML/CSS version. We welcome volunteers to improve them.
- Article list
- A short-cut to the articles and tutorials the W3C i18n WG produces.
- Article development pipeline
- See what educational material we're currently working on, and what's out for review.