Requirements Analysis for Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Primary purpose: a short introduction to Web accessibility for newbies
- Secondary purpose: link to resources that provide more information on the topics covered
Not: Introducing people to all the WAI resources is not a purpose of this document.
- Primary audience is people who are new to Web accessibility, including all user roles: developers, designers, evaluators/testers, content creators, web administrators, project managers, advocates,
policy makers, etc.
Other audience notes:
- People translating the document and people reading it in another language
- People using this information in presentations, articles, etc. and people receiving the presentation, article, etc.
Current Documents and Approach
We originally planned to update Accessibility - W3C and use that same content to replace Introduction to Web Accessibility. However, based on Reviewe Team feedback, we now plan to keep the WAi page, and revise it to be updated and tersified. Issues specific to this point include [W3C WAI] same content for W3C main site and WAI sub-site? #3, [WAI] existing WAI content #4.