Open Errata for the Decentralized Identifier Working Group
- Latest errata update:
- Number of recorded errata:
- Link to all errata:
How to Submit an Erratum?
Errata are introduced and stored in the issue list of the group‘s GitHub repository. The workflow to add a new erratum is as follows:
- An issue is raised for a possible erratum. The label of the issue SHOULD be set to “
PossibleErratum”. One erratum might have several labels.
- The community discusses the issue. If it is accepted as a genuine erratum, the label “
Errata” is added to the entry and the “
PossibleErratum” label should be removed. Additionally, a new comment on the issue MAY be added, beginning with the word "Summary:" (if such a summary is useful based on the discussion).
- Issues labeled as “
Errata” are displayed below.
- If the community rejects the issue as an erratum, the issue should be closed (but they will not be removed from the listing below, to ensure a historical record).
- Each errata may also be labelled as “
Editorial”; editorial errata are listed separately from the substantive ones.
- ALL substantive errata are generally expected to have corresponding test(s) (such as a pull request in web-platform-tests), either in the form of new tests or modifications to existing tests, or must include the rationale for why test updates are not required for the erratum.
This report contains a reference to all open issues with the label
If you have problems following this process, but you want nevertheless to report an error, you can also contact the staff contact of the Working Group, ivan.