Open Errata for the JSON-LD Specification
- Latest errata update:
- Number of recorded errata:
- Link to all errata:
How to Submit an Erratum?
Errata are introduced and stored in the issue list of the document‘s GitHub repository. The workflow to add a new erratum is as follows:
- An issue is raised for a possible erratum. The label of the issue SHOULD be set to “
ErratumRaised”. It is o.k. for an erratum to have several labels.
- Issues labeled as “
Editorial” are displayed separately, to make it easier to differentiate editorial errata from substantial ones.
- The community discusses the issue. If it is accepted as a genuine erratum, the label “
Errata” is added to the entry and the “
ErratumRaised” label should be removed. Additionally, a new comment on the issue MAY be added, beginning with the word "Summary:" (if such a summary is useful based on the discussion).
- All issues, labeled by “
Errata”, are displayed in this report, whether they are opened or closed. Their status is added to the report on the individual errata.
- If the community rejects the issue as an erratum, the issue should be closed.
- Each errata may be labeled as “
Editorial”; editorial errata are listed separately from the substantial ones.
- ALL substantive errata are generally expected to have corresponding test(s), either in the form of new tests or modifications to existing tests, or must include the rationale for why test updates are not required for the erratum.
If you have problems following this process, but you want nevertheless to report an error, you can also contact the staff contact of the Working Group, Ivan Herman.