Please see the following key resources for learning and using WCAG 2.1:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- How to Meet WCAG 2 (Quick Reference) — A customizable quick reference to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2 requirements (success criteria) and techniques
- WCAG 2.0 at a Glance has two differences from above:
- “Do not use content that causes seizures or physical reactions.” does not include “or physical reactions”.
- It does not include “Make it easier to use inputs other than keyboard.”