Types of Translations
Two types of translations are listed on this page:
- Authorized Translations follow a formal review process and are endorsed by W3C.
- Unofficial translations are not reviewed and are not endorsed by W3C.
WCAG 2.1 Completed and Planned Translations
WCAG 2.0 Completed and Planned Translations
For information on WCAG, see the [Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview].
For other translations lists, see:
- All WAI Translations for translations of other accessibility resources
- Translations of Current W3C Technical Reports
For information on translating W3C documents, see:
- Translating WAI Resources for accessibility resources
- Contributing to W3C Translations for W3C Technical Reports
Note: If you are interested in translating a specific document, make sure to announce it (as instructed in the links above) to facilitate collaboration, to avoid duplication of effort, to ensure that you have the latest version, and to appropriately address pending updates and errata.
For additional information on WCAG translations, contact Shadi Abou-Zahra email@example.com.Back to Top