Types of Translations
Two types of translations are listed on this page:
- Authorized Translations follow a formal review process and are endorsed by W3C.
- Unofficial translations are not reviewed and are not endorsed by W3C.
WCAG 2.2 Planned Translations
|Language||Translations available||Notes and e-mail notifications|
|Dutch||Authorized Translation — notification of intent for Dutch Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.2 (5 June 2023)|
|French||Authorized Translation — notification of intent for French Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.2 (25 July 2022)|
|Italian||Authorized Translation — notification of intent for Italian Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.2 (9 August 2023)|
WCAG 2.1 Completed and Planned Translations
WCAG 2.0 Completed and Planned Translations
For information on WCAG, see the [Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview].
For other translations lists, see:
- All WAI Translations for translations of other accessibility resources
- Translations of Current W3C Technical Reports
For information on translating W3C documents, see:
- Translating WAI Resources for accessibility resources
- Contributing to W3C Translations for W3C Technical Reports
Note: If you are interested in translating a specific document, make sure to announce it (as instructed in the links above) to facilitate collaboration, to avoid duplication of effort, to ensure that you have the latest version, and to appropriately address pending updates and errata.
For additional information on WCAG translations, contact Shawn Lawton Henry email@example.com.Back to Top