Changes from doc: expanded and reworked - included tests as stories
- I am able to select a personalized version of the content that is easier for me to understand;
- I am able to display the main content only with extra options and features removed;
- I am able to have the main content presented in easy to understand language;
- I am able to view the content supported by symbols that I find help understanding;
- I can enable additional support features such as widgets or keyboard shortcuts;
- The content I get matches my declared user preferences such as simplified content or usable symbols;
- When I change my preferences the content does not change meaning, is not lost, and critical paths still work.